This set includes one color only. Stretchy with clasp!
This very special color was first inspired by a customer just like you. To request your own custom design or order this item in bulk, email email@example.com
This is a custom set. You will receive a similar creation.
To request customizations visit here.
Use a measuring tape or a string. Do not use manufacturer clothing sizes as a gauge for your waist size.
- Measure yourself on bare skin. Do not wrap your tape or string over your clothing (unless you plan on wearing them over your clothing).
- Wrap snugly. But, not too tight.
- Don’t suck in your stomach. Your size is your size. And that is perfect, mama! You want your beads to fit and you want them to last.
- Typically, you should measure right below your belly button. If you have a belly, measure underneath it. Measure lower or higher, you should measure to accommodate that preference.
- If you will be wearing your waist beads to help you lose or gain weight, measure on your belly. As you lose weight, they will fall. As you gain weight, they will stretch.