This very special pattern was first inspired by a customer just like you. To request your own
Black Obsidian is an opaque volcanic glass, whereas the translucent variety is called Apache Tears. Black Obsidian is sometimes known as the “wizard stone”, because it has been used in magical practices since ancient times. It is a protective stone, often worn to guard against negativity, demanding people, hostile entities and geopathic stress. It eases tension, especially in the home and can protect against electromagnetic fields.
Use Black Obsidian during meditation to find a creative way through problems. It is helpful in developing intuition and grounding you to the earth, releasing negative energies that result in restlessness, irritability and nervousness. Place a piece of Black Obsidian near a nervous pets’ bed to help it feel less frightened and skittish. Black Obsidian is very helpful after trau
This very special pattern was first inspired by a customer just like you. To request your own custom design or order this item in bulk, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a custom set. You will receive a similar creation.
To request customizations visit here.
Use a measuring tape or a string. Do not use manufacturer clothing sizes as a gauge for your waist size.
- Measure yourself on bare skin. Do not wrap your tape or string over your clothing (unless you plan on wearing them over your clothing).
- Wrap snugly. But, not too tight.
- Don’t suck in your stomach. Your size is your size. And that is perfect, mama! You want your beads to fit and you want them to last.
- Typically, you should measure right below your belly button. If you have a belly, measure underneath it. Measure lower or higher, you should measure to accommodate that preference.
- If you will be wearing your waist beads to help you lose or gain weight, measure on your belly. As you lose weight, they will fall. As you gain weight, they will stretch.