Use a measuring tape or a string. Do not use manufacturer clothing sizes as a gauge for your waist size.
- Measure yourself on bare skin. Do not wrap your tape or string over your clothing (unless you plan on wearing them over your clothing).
- Wrap snugly. But, not too tight.
- Don’t suck in your stomach. Your size is your size. And that is perfect, mama! You want your beads to fit and you want them to last.
- Typically, you should measure right below your belly button. If you have a belly, measure underneath it. Measure lower or higher, you should measure to accommodate that preference.
- If you will be wearing your waist beads to help you lose or gain weight, measure on your belly. As you lose weight, they will fall. As you gain weight, they will stretch.
NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SIZE?
We know it is a journey. Change your size here. No questions asked. As long as your waist beads have not been created, We will send you your new size from this point on. (You may also change the size of your beads to give them as a gift. Just saying.) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org