African Black Soap (ABS) has been used for centuries as a natural soap with high nourishing and healing properties. This ABS bar gives you the benefits of the natural soap in its pure, powerful form.
Hand pressed into a 5 OZ rectangle bar. Can be used as is, or cut up into smaller pieces to be used later.
(Black Soap Puree not included in purchase, only used to prop up soap)
💛 For daily use*
💛 For all skin*
💛 For body + hair
💛 Natural + earthy fragrance
💛 Shelf life: 12 months
*Pure African Black Soap can be strong for dry, sensitive, and combination skin. Try diluting with water first, and use every other day, or 1-2x a week for skin to get adjusted to the natural soap.
How to Use:
- Break soap into a small piece, or use whole bar.
- Wet with water, then lather in hand or loofah before applying to skin.
- Rinse skin with water, enjoy, and repeat!
- Store soap away from direct sunlight, in cool area.
- When finished using soap, allow to dry before putting in a soap container or dish.
- Store unused soap in breathable container, away from water.
Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Plantain Leaves.
💛 African Black Soap: Full of antioxidants, and Vitamins A and E to help with skin rejuvenation, acne control, and hyperpigmentation.