maninya Sea Moss comes wild-crafted, from the Caribbean Sea, off the coast of Jamaica.
Also known as Irish Moss and Carrageen Moss, Sea Moss, is one of the most beneficial superfoods. Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals in our bodies, including Beta-carotene, Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sulfur, Selenium, and Zinc.
When consumed, some of its internal benefits include*:
– Eases ailments such as gastritis, indigestion, ulcers, and fibroids;
– Dissolves inflammation and phlegm in the mucus membrane which means it provides immune support to alleviate cough, sore throat, bronchitis, and pneumonia;
– Strengthens connective tissues, joints and cartilage;
– Provides thyroid support and treatment, based on its DIT and iodine content;
– Assists with focus and mental functioning, due to its high potassium content.
– Boosts collagen production – is great for anti-aging as it is used to plump skin, smooth wrinkles, and enhance skin tone.
Externally, because of its high sulfur content, it can be applied directly to your skin for a mini face lift, re-hydrating skin.*
– In a glass bowl, soak the Sea Moss eight hours, or overnight, to soften and expand.
– In colander, wash Sea Moss thoroughly to remove sand, sea salt and other debris.
Can be used as an add-in to smoothies or a boiled to make a tea or gel.
Visit our blog at maninya.com for more on how to prepare!
*These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA.