Sell on Aliwaza’s
We’re proud to partner with local +
globally loved brands.
SELLERS ARE SAYING...
WHY WE EXIST
We create (1) opportunities for shoppers to discover Black woman-owned and femme-owned brands in one place and (2) an outlet that allows the same to support each other while maintaining complete autonomy through their own shops. When an Aliwaza’s Shopkeeper shares their shop page or product, they expose their audience to a world of products offered exclusively by Black women and femme-owned brands.
We are a marketplace. Your products MUST BE LISTED FOR SALE ON ALIWAZAS.COM to be featured on the site and any connected accounts. Aliwaza’s is not responsible for generating personal sales for any registered sellers and is not obligated to feature or endorse any product sold in the marketplace. All sales generated on Aliwazas.com is the direct result of marketing efforts made by each vendor. Shop sales are the sole responsibility of each Shopkeeper. Read more in our Terms and Conditions.
1. Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
2. Non Food Animal & Human Remains
3. Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
4. Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
5. Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
6. Internationally Regulated Items
8. Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
9. Unethically Sourced and Select Drop-shipped items
10. MLM products and services
Read more in our Terms and Conditions.