Aliwaza’s is a selective multi-vendor platform that exclusively houses Black Girl Brands making it easier for your customers to find your goods and services where they are already looking for them.
Yes. Each seller has their own shop page, link and dashboard. Your products will appear on your own shop page as well as our general marketplace.
Vendors can sell indefinitely so long as they adhere to Aliwaza’s Terms and conditions.
Our team searches our marketplace for items that are accurately described, well photographed, and has fairly-priced shipping. We do not accept payment for promotions.
1. Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
2. Non Food Animal & Human Remains
3. Dangerous Items: Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
4. Hate Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
5. Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, and Highly Regulated Items
6. Internationally Regulated Items
8. Violent Items: Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
9. Unethically Sourced and Select Drop-shipped items
10. MLM products and services
Read more in our Terms and Conditions.
We are a marketplace. Your products MUST BE LISTED FOR SALE ON ALIWAZAS.COM to be featured on the site and any connected accounts. Aliwaza’s is not responsible for generating personal sales for any registered seller and is not obligated to feature or endorse any product sold in the marketplace. All sales generated on Aliwazas.com is the direct result of marketing efforts made by each vendor. Shop sales are the sole responsibility of each Shopkeeper. Read more in our Terms and Conditions.